As winter weather is here, please make sure to clear the snow away from your trash receptacle to avoid any delays in service or additional service fees. Thank you for your cooperation.
Construction Waste Removal
Town & Country Disposal provides a wide variety of construction waste removal containers, including dumpsters and open top roll-offs.
From small home remodeling and clean-outs, to factories and manufacturing plants, to large construction projects and large businesses – our waste management company prides itself on furnishing quick and efficient set-ups by our experienced and DOT approved Iowa trash and recycling employees.
With Town & Country Disposal at your job site, you can:
- Make the job easier and cleaner by having a construction waste removal solution on-site
- Call when the container needs emptying or set up a regular schedule
- Set up a meeting with our sales representative and your contractor to determine exactly what size is needed to get the job done
- Receive quick delivery and removal of your container on your timeline
Advantages Of A Dumpster Or A Roll-Off
- Containment of allowable debris and garbage
- Saves you from hauling construction waste to a landfill
Town & Country Disposal proudly provides commercial dumpster and roll-off service to the following counties:
- Lyon County, O’Brien County, Osceola County, Dickinson County, Clay County, and surrounding area
- Rock County and surrounding area
Dumpster & Roll-Off Safety Tips
- Containers should never be positioned underneath overhead power lines to avoid danger of electrocution or damages to vehicles.
- Toxic, hazardous, or flammable materials are not allowed in the containers.
- Do not overload the containers – for heavy material such as concrete, do not fill the container more than 1/2 full.
- Keep children away from all containers.
- Do not place a container on a concrete slab or driveway as some concrete will crack under the heavy weight of a full container.
- Container needs to be placed on a hard, level surface.
- Container needs to be accessible in any weather conditions.
- 1.5 yard
- 3"10" x 2' 11"x 5'5"
- 2 yard
- 4'2" x 3'5" x 5'5"
- 4 yard
- 4'2" x 7'2" x 5'5"
- 6 yard
- 4'2" x 9'2" x 5'5"
- 10 yard
11' x 8' x 3'
11' x 8' x 4'
- 22’ x 8’ x 4’
- 22' x 8' x 5'
The following is a list of the Acceptable and Unacceptable Materials for disposal in your Construction Waste Removal containers.
If you have any questions about Town & Country Disposal garbage collection at your construction site, please contact Town & Country Disposal at 712-472-2493.
The following items are banned by your local landfill:
- Animal carcasses
- Hazardous waste - paint, solvents, gasoline, oil, etc.
- Items containing asbestos
- Medical Waste
- Propane tanks
- Any Yard Waste
- Concrete (roll-off containers only)
- Metal Regular household trash
- Roofing (roll-off containers only)
- Sheet rock