Pay Online, by Phone or by Mail
Town & Country Disposal strives to make it easy to pay your bill online, by phone or by mail. And now we offer two ways to securely pay your bill online. You can Make a One Time Payment -- no registration required for a quick, simple, one-time payment. Or you can Login to enjoy the convenience of saved account information to manage account details and automatic payments.
Town & Country Disposal
809 N 2nd Ave E
Rock Rapids, IA 51246
Town & Country Disposal
PO Box 679859
Dallas, TX 75267-9859
Login - Online Bill Pay
Town & Country Disposal offers Online Bill Pay saving you time for more important things.
With an automatic payment plan, the monthly bill is recurrently charged to your credit card or debited from your checking account on a pre-set date every month without you having to do a thing. Not only can you have your bills delivered electronically, you can pay them online without paying a penny for stamps or envelopes. This service is FREE to our valuable customers.
Here are just a few of the advantages of Online Bill Pay:
- Convenience– You don’t have to be at your home or business to view or pay bills. You can access them any time from any location.
- Control– You're in charge of when payments get scheduled and the amount you pay.
- Environmentally Friendly– Using green-friendly Online Bill Pay reduces the demand for paper.
- Organization Optimization– Get that stack of bills off your desk and stop the drudgery of your billing info is available online, anytime.
- Protect Your Credit Score– We'll remind you when your payments are due, and schedule automated payments. Your bills are paid on time, which helps maintain and improve your good credit.
- Strengthen Security– Replacing paper bills with eBills allows you to reduce the flow of personal information from unsecured mailboxes, where paper mail can be a target for theft.
To speed your enrollment, have your paper bill, banking information, and an email address available.
Choose Enroll under New Users
Enrollment takes just a few minutes. Once enrolled, you can start making payments as soon as you have a bill due.
NOTE: If you have a new account, please contact our office to receive an Enrollment Key to create an online account. Once enrolled, you will be able to view a summary of your recent bills and pay any that are outstanding.
If you decide ePayments aren't right for you, simply choose Delete under the Accounts tab on the Blue Menu bar. You can, also turn off any email notifications by unchecking the boxes under the Notifications tab.
Here at Town & Country Disposal, we strive to understand your needs to help you plan for the future. We want to provide our clients with the most professional and forward-thinking solutions and build long-term partnerships with every customer.
For more information about Bill Pay or any of our services, please contact us.