Construction Waste Removal
Town & Country Disposal provides a wide variety of construction waste removal containers, including dumpsters and open top roll-offs.
From small home remodeling and clean-outs, to factories and manufacturing plants, to large construction projects and large businesses – our waste management company prides itself on furnishing quick and efficient set-ups by our experienced and DOT approved Iowa trash and recycling employees.
With Town & Country Disposal at your job site, you can:
- Make the job easier and cleaner by having a construction waste removal solution on-site
- Call when the container needs emptying or set up a regular schedule
- Set up a meeting with our sales representative and your contractor to determine exactly what size is needed to get the job done
- Receive quick delivery and removal of your container on your timeline
Advantages Of A Dumpster Or A Roll-Off
- Containment of allowable debris and garbage
- Saves you from hauling construction waste to a landfill
Town & Country Disposal proudly provides commercial dumpster and roll-off service to the following counties:
- Lyon County, O’Brien County, Osceola County, Dickinson County, Clay County, and surrounding area
- Rock County and surrounding area
Dumpster & Roll-Off Safety Tips
- Containers should never be positioned underneath overhead power lines to avoid danger of electrocution or damages to vehicles.
- Toxic, hazardous, or flammable materials are not allowed in the containers.
- Do not overload the containers – for heavy material such as concrete, do not fill the container more than 1/2 full.
- Keep children away from all containers.
- Do not place a container on a concrete slab or driveway as some concrete will crack under the heavy weight of a full container.
- Container needs to be placed on a hard, level surface.
- Container needs to be accessible in any weather conditions.
- 1.5 yard
- 3"10" x 2' 11"x 5'5"
- 2 yard
- 4'2" x 3'5" x 5'5"
- 4 yard
- 4'2" x 7'2" x 5'5"
- 6 yard
- 4'2" x 9'2" x 5'5"
- 25 yard
- 22’ x 8’ x 4’
- 22' x 8' x 5'
The following is a list of the Acceptable and Unacceptable Materials for disposal in your Construction Waste Removal containers.
If you have any questions about Town & Country Disposal garbage collection at your construction site, please contact Town & Country Disposal at 712-472-2493.
The following items are banned by your local landfill:
- Animal carcasses
- Hazardous waste - paint, solvents, gasoline, oil, etc.
- Items containing asbestos
- Medical Waste
- Propane tanks
- Any Yard Waste
- Concrete (roll-off containers only)
- Metal Regular household trash
- Roofing (roll-off containers only)
- Sheet rock